We have a great course, with a great instructor coming up next month, sign up today to join us!
ECE 616: Programming for Children with Special Needs
Instructor: Sharon Armstrong
Tues. (6/5, 6/12, 6/19 and 6/26) from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
We will focus our work, while strengthening skills, as we look through the lens of the Director to :
Strengthen your skills, and gather new resources to better enable you to have a positive impact on what can often be very difficulty situations.
- Design and implement practices that meet the diverse needs of children
- Provide the supports and resources necessary for children with disabilities, their families, and their teachers
- Partner with families to be advocates for their children
- Review challenges and rewards involved with creating a supportive, inclusive environment
- Coordinate the work of a multi-disciplinary team
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SUMMER 2012 COURSES:
For NEW STUDENTS visit the CUNY SPS website for application information
CONTINUING STUDENTS, complete the following form and send it to the Associate Registrar, Jennifer Lee, via fax at 646-344-7299 or mail to the address below:
CUNY School of Professional Studies
Attn: Associate Registrar
101 West 31st Street, Suite 905
New York, NY 10001
If you have any questions, or want more information about the CPAC program, please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (917.656.6659).