Once you have created your social platforms, what comes next?
How do you develop and implement a strategy that will make better use of valuable time, increase engagement, and get the proper message out to your target audience?
One of the most overlooked aspects of social media is the proper development and implementation of a strategy. It makes the difference between hours of just "chatter" and actual return on "investment"
In this seminar, we will walk you through some of the basics of social media marketing strategies:
- How to create viable plan of action
- Setting goals, defining and targeting your audience
- Understanding the efforts of time
- Reading analytics to reach target audience
- Planning for the future
- What is social media ROI?
- Q&A session
GNHCC Members: Free
CLICK HERE to register online.