GALLAGHER ENDORSES FELDMAN
Bob Gallagher, legendary former District Attorney for the 18th Judicial District, has formally endorsed me for District Attorney. On Wednesday, June 27, Mr. Gallagher told the Denver Post that in the general election in November "he plans to break ranks with his party and vote for Feldman. He said Feldman, a retired county judge, was one of his top prosecutors and has an excellent reputation." This is a great honor for me. I was privileged to work for Mr. Gallagher in this DA's Office and he is one of my lifetime mentors. Mr. Gallagher, in endorsing me, told our campaign that "Ethan Feldman has the integrity and experience to lead the DA's Office." Mr. Gallagher always emphasized to his staff that the DA's job is to pursue justice in a vigorous, fair, and effective manner. I will emulate that standard as District Attorney.
THE FIELD IS SET
On June 26, the voters in the 18th Judicial District chose their candidates for District Attorney for the November 6 General Election. As I have said previously, I am running for the office of District Attorney, not against the other candidate. If you know of opportunities for me to present my qualifications and ideas to groups, with or without the other candidate being present, please let me know.
Thank you very much for displaying our yard signs. They really gave us a presence and kept our Republican friends from dominating the attention of the public during the primary campaign. Now that the primary is over, we ask that you take down the yard signs and store them until September when yard signs can go up again. If you know someone who is displaying a yard sign but may not be receiving this newsletter, please pass the word and also encourage them to get in touch with us through the website. Come September we will send out an email asking that the signs once again be displayed.
SPREAD THE WORD
Please continue to spread the word about our campaign. You can help us tremendously by doing any of the following:
- Forward these newsletters or our website link www.FeldmanForDa.com to anyone you think would be interested in having more information about this election.
- "Like" the campaign on Facebook
- Follow the campaign on Twitter and retweet
- If you belong to service clubs or HOAs, see if you can arrange for me to speak to them
- If you are aware of community events that welcome candidates, please let me know
- Whenever you see a news item or other mention of the DA's race in a newspaper or on the internet, please forward a link or copy of the item to me.
- Once we are again displaying yard signs please find more people who want yard signs and please help us to find good, highly visible locations for yard signs and larger signs.
Thank you! Please let us know if there are other kinds of information that you would like to see in the Newsletter. And of course we would always be very happy to hear from you with your comments or suggestions.
For more information, please visit www.FeldmanforDA.com
Paid for by Feldman for DA