Good News Tour & Travel
649 Smith Ave South Suite 103
St. Paul, MN 55107
FAM TOUR June 22-25, 2017
Deadline - May 15th
chance to sign up for
GNTT Cleveland Director's FAM
June 22-25. Only a few spots remain.
Destination Cleveland & GNTT have combined efforts to offer a FREE Cleveland tour to a few lucky directors
. Includes hotel accommodations for 3 nights, all sightseeing and evening entertainment, coach transportation while in Cleveland, most meals, and a GNTT & Destination Cleveland representative.
sightseeing location have already been confirmed; Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Playhouse Square, Great Lakes Science Center, Severance Hall, home of The Cleveland Orchestra, and the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
Only cost to directors is transportation to Cleveland. Fill out
this form and return to GNTT by Monday, May 15th!
We look forward to serving your group travel needs in the near future!
Book or call today for wonderful group travel options...
toll free 866.487.0661
Congratulations to Always Dreaming! The horse managed to beat 19 other horses during the 143rd running of the Kentucky Derby on May 6. Around 158,070 spectators at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky watched as "the most exciting two minutes in sports" took place. It was just over two minutes, as Always Dreaming won in 2:03:59.
THINKING ABOUT A TRIP TO LOUISVILLE
Be sure to consider these opportunities!!
KENTUCKY DERBY MUSEUM -
exhibits will take you through the journey from the birth of the foal to the winner's circle. Find yourself in the middle of Kentucky Derby week activities and Derby traditions. Or you can take in the view of the track on Derby Day from the middle of the Infield.
LOUISVILLE ZOO -
Visit the polar bears and sea lions at the new Glacier Run, splash in the water park and feed a lorikeet, all hands-on-activities that will delight kids and grownups alike.
- LOUISVILLE SLUGGER MUSEUM & FACTORY - experience history-in-the-making as you stroll through the actual factory where world-famous Louisville Slugger bats are created. The award-winning factory tour is a highlight of the visit here, but there's plenty more to enjoy along with it. Admire the World's Biggest Bat - stretching 120 feet into the sky.
- MUHAMMAD ALI CENTER - cultural attraction and international education center inspired by the ideals of hometown hero Muhammad Ali. Features 2 levels of award-winning exhibits, a five-screen orientation theater film, historic Civil Rights era media footage, video of Ali fights, interactive boxing fun, two art galleries, children's Hope and Dream wall.
FRAZIER HISTORY MUSEUM -
brings 1,000 years of history to life every day through live interpretations by costumed interpreters, multimedia presentations and hands-on learning.
Ask a GNTT Sales Manager about available performance opportunities.
UP COMING CONFERENCES AND FAM
We look forward to seeing you at the following music conference. Please stop to visit.
- IBA (Des Moines) May 11-12, 2017
- Cleveland FAM June 22-25, 2017 (limited availability; contact GNTT for more info)
- ICDA (Pella) July 24-25, 2017
- ACDA (Collegeville) Aug 9, 2017
- WMEA (Madison) October 26-27, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS HAMILTON TICKET WINNERS
- Tami Sellner - Mankato West High School Choir
- Rebekah Mueller - Oostburg High School Band