Spring is spring-ing - and so are we! Please check your calendar and we hope you can join us for the following fun activities at the school. We want to spend some time connecting with our families... we hope you can make it!
Raptor Center: Thursday, April 20th
- 11am. Come join us in an Earth Day celebration as the Montana Raptor Center talks with us about birds of prey and the local ecology
- Parents are invited to attend with their children.
Red Cross Blood Drive: Tuesday, May 2nd
- 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Please register HERE
- Children will be learning about "Pint-Sized Heroes," about civic responsibility, and about the importance of being part of a community through our school's blood drive.
Mom's Night Out: Thursday, May 4th
- Corx Wine & Cheese Bar downtown.
- 7pm until whenever.
- Years ago, I met my best friend at Mom's Night Out through GBMS. A decade later, our children are still best friends. Come join us for a glass of wine and new friends!
Give Big Gallatin Valley: May 4th - 5th
- 6pm - 6pm
- Please help us buy a new swingset by donating to the school HERE
- Have you noticed anything missing on our playground?
Mother's Day celebration: Friday, May 12th
- Morning brunch 7:45 - 9am.
- Please join us for treats, flowers and time with your children.
Teacher Appreciation Day: Wednesday, May 31st
- Please honor our amazing team!
- Please contact Elizabeth's mom, Rachel, to contribute to the celebration.
Bozeman Public School closed/ Great Beginnings open: Friday, May 26th
Memorial Day Community Pint/ Great Beginnings closed: Monday, May 29th
- Map Brewery. Community Pint Night donates 50 cents of every pint sold from 4-8 PM directly back to Great Beginnings.
Bike Day: Tuesday, June 6th
- Please bring your bike or scooter to school!
End of Year Celebration/Graduation: Wednesday, June 7th
- Please join us at 1:00pm for our end-of-year ceremony, and to give our graduating kindergartners an amazing send off!
- Great Beginnings will provide desserts. Beverages are appreciated.
Last Day of School: Thursday, June 8th
- Half-day school and garden clean-up to wrap-up the school year!
- Pick-up between 11:45-12pm.
Summer Celebration: Friday, June 9th
- Campfire at 6:30pm.
- Please join our families and teachers at the Group Picnic site at Langhor Campground located in scenic Hyalite Canyon in the Gallatin National Forest (just 12 miles south of Bozeman).
- The surrounding area offers many outdoor recreational opportunities, including fishing, hiking and climbing.
- Our group site includes areas for RV's, campers and tents. Families can plan to join for the campfire and s'mores, and/ or stay overnight for camping.
School Closed: Summer set-up week June 12 - 16
Summer Camp: Starts Monday, June 19th
- Full Summer Camp listing and registration HERE