St. Augustine, Florida...
The St. Johns Cultural Council is seeking nominations for the 2016 Dr. Gail Pflaster ROWITA (Recognizing Outstanding Women in the Arts) Awards.
Community members are encouraged to submit nominations of women who have made significant contributions to the arts community in St. Johns County.
To nominate an individual, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing all of the following information:
- Number of years applicant has resided in St. Johns County - (minimum of at least 5 years)
- The nominee's name and contact information -E-mail, home/cell/business phone numbers, home address
- A brief history of the nominee including personal bio and artistic bio.
ccomplishments, awards, special
- Community impact of the nominee's work, contributions, and leadership to the arts in St. Johns County. Please include all arts advocacy initiatives that have had a direct impact on St. Johns County.
- Contact information of nominator (e-mail, phone number), in case we need more info about the nomination
Please include a photograph of the nominee and any press/media clippings or other supporting materials about the nominee. Nominees must be current residents of St. Johns County. Lifetime achievement will be one of the most important criteria for determining the final selections. Artists of all disciplines, including literary, visual, and performance are eligible. Significant supporters and patrons of the arts in St. Johns County are also eligible.
Lifetime achievement will be one of the most important criteria for determining the final selections. Artists of all disciplines, including literary, visual, and performance are eligible.
Nominations may be e-mailed to
The deadline for nominations is December 1, 2015.
Only fully completed nominations will be considered. Past nominees who were not selected may be re-nominated.
For more information contact the Cultural Council at 904-808-7330.