SAVE THE DATE: TOP 20 TRAINING
Tuesday, October 4
6:30 - 8:30
St. Michael Catholic School
Parents of all students and children in grades 5th - 8th are invited to join teachers and staff for TOP 20 Training.
Guiding Our Children through Life's Challenges:
Becoming the Best Version of Ourselves
The purpose of St. Michael's School is the human development of our students, families, faculty and staff. Paul Bernabei's presentation on October 4
will provide practical ways of fulfilling this purpose by answering seven questions:
1. How can we bring positive energy to every situation life sends our way?
2. How can we think in ways that benefit others and ourselves?
3. How can we eliminate negativity?
4. How can we help our students learn from mistakes?
5. How can we celebrate confusion?
6. How can we help our children know how they have intelligence?
7. How can we make things better after we have said or done something we wish we hadn't said or done?