FROM OUR PTSA PRESIDENT
Dear Steinbrenner Students, Families, and Teachers,
The end of a school year is an exciting time for students. They are looking forward to their summer vacation and our volunteers are looking forward to that much needed rest from all the hours they have dedicated to the PTSA throughout the school year. To everyone that volunteered hours, whether you were on the executive board or members volunteering to help us, I would like to take this time to sincerely say thank you for your endless hours of making a positive impact on the lives of all children and families at Steinbrenner.
I would also like to thank Ms. King, along with the faculty and staff at Steinbrenner for helping us fulfill that involvement.
In recognition of our PTSA's efforts we recently received the following awards from the Hillsborough County Council (HCC) PTA:
On another note, as a fundraiser for our PTSA, we will be auctioning 5 parking spaces on consecutive days (1 per day) from May 22-26. Check out our website for more information and details on the bidding process (www.steinbrennerptsa.org)
- Family Involvement (World of a Teen)
- Advocacy/Legislation (The Keys to Kindness)
- Volunteer Hours Award
- PTSA Student Involvement Award
- Golden Participation Award
All the best to the Graduating Class of 2017 and enjoy the summer!
"A strong PTSA embodies parent involvement and parent involvement represents student success."
Steinbrenner PTSA President, 2016-17
Steinbrenner High School PTSA Reserved Parking Spot Auction
Our PTSA Parking Spot Auction Fundraiser is going on NOW! Hurry & bid to get your pick of any parking spot on campus next school year, 2017-2018. There will be 1 winner each day that can choose their parking spot! Happy bidding & good luck!!
Steinbrenner High School PTSA Reserved Parking Spot Auction Details:
Pick YOUR Reserved Parking Spot!
GSHS PTSA will auction 5 parking spots as a fundraiser for Scholarships and Grants.
School Parking Lot Rules Apply-Must be an incoming Senior or Junior
One spot will be auctioned off each day for 5 consecutive days
- The winner on 5/22 gets the 1st spot selection
- The winner on 5/23 gets the 2nd selection
- The winner on 5/24 gets the 3rd selection
- The winner on 5/25 gets the 4th selection
- The winner on 5/26 gets the 5th selection
- All spots are for the school year 2017-2018 ONLY and are non-transferrable
- The $20.00 school fee is included in the final sale
- To reserve a spot in the front school lot parking, you must qualify based on your 2017-2018 schedule
- Once you win the spot, The PTSA will contact you and get your requested spot number
- The hangtag for your spot will be reserved and you do NOT have to come to school the day the spots are assigned to other students
- You will have to complete the necessary parking lot paperwork for the school when you retrieve your hang tag
- The auction begins at 8:00 am each morning and closes at 8:00 pm the same day
- You must know the parking lot regulations and qualify for a parking spot
- This is a nonrefundable auction
Teacher Appreciation Week
(TAW) Thank You's:
What a great Teacher Appreciation Week we had this year! Wow! I am so proud of how hard each committee member worked to make it all possible. Such an amazing group of ladies! I am truly overwhelmed by the dedication of each and every committee member, and the generosity of our families and local businesses.
We were able to spoil our teachers all week long with gifts, manicures, massages, smoothies, specialty coffees and a delicious luncheon. Actually, because of all the donations, we were able to spoil everyone who works at the school, not only teachers. Our Cinco de Mayo theme was well received, and we have gotten quite a few notes of gratitude from faculty & staff, letting us know how much they appreciated everything we did for them throughout the week.
Thank you to everyone who donated and helped make the week possible. Please take a minute to look at the names below, these are the individuals and businesses who donated. If you frequent any of the businesses listed, please be sure to let them know how thankful we are for their support. We not only have the best teachers, but the best families, as well!
Thank you all so very much!
Steinbrenner High School
Teacher Appreciation Week Chairperson
SENIOR CLASS OF 2017 NEWS
Wednesday, May 24th (12:30 p.m. at the State Fairgrounds Expo Hall)
- Seniors are required to report no later than 11:30 a.m.
- The doors to the Expo Hall will open at 11:30 a.m.
- Enter the fairgrounds from US Highway 301. There is a $5.00 charge for parking. Please have exact change (paper bills, NO COINS) ready to expedite parking.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m.
- Please print your name inside your cap prior to the ceremony.
Males: Dress pants, solid color dress shirt, tie, socks, and dress shoes.
: Dress, skirt or dress slacks and blouse, and dress shoes.
: NO tennis shoes/sneakers; NO jeans or shorts; NO beachwear of any kind, including flip flops; NO cowboy boots; NO visible jewelry, scarves, ribbons, sunglasses etc. are permitted. No chewing gum.
Specific information about graduation rehearsal and the graduation ceremony can be found in the family graduation letter attached.
If you have any questions regarding Graduation, please email Cathy Jones:
or message her through Edsby.
Do you do a lot of shopping on Amazon
Shop on Amazon Smile and Amazon will now donate .5% of your purchase to the Steinbrenner PTSA!
Just go to
on your web browser or mobile device and select Steinbrenner High PTSA.
Tens of millions of products are eligible for donations. You will get the exact same
shopping experience that you normally get on Amazon, except with the added bonus of Amazon donating to our organization.
Want to subscribe to the newsletter?
Send us your email or return this form:
email@example.com E-Newsletter Form
If you are the parent of a graduating senior or are no longer affiliated with Steinbrenner High School & no longer wish to receive our e-newsletters, please click on the unsubscribe link below or send an email requesting to be removed to:
Please Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
OUR INCOMING SENIORS, CLASS OF 2018!