JOIN US THIS THURSDAY, MARCH 2 FOR WHITE RIBBON DAY
Don't miss this important event sponsored by the Yarmouth Police Department, Cape and Islands District Attorney's Office and Independence House.
Men and boys, come take the pledge!
ALL are invited and welcome.
Speakers will include
- State Senator, Julian Cyr;
- State Representative, Tim Whelan;
- Yarmouth Chief of Police, Frank Frederickson;
- Cape and Islands District Attorney, Michael O'Keefe;
- Independence House Executive Director, Lysetta Hurge-Putnam;
- Sandwich High School Football Assistant Coach, Matt Costello;
- Mentors in Violence Prevention student from Sandwich High School
When: Thursday, March 2, 2017
9:00 - 11:00 am
Where: Cape Cod Irish Village, 822 Route 28, S. Yarmouth.