1. We would love to bring back "Student of the Month" to the newsletter. If any of you have a story about your experiences at the studio and would like to share it, please submit something to our email.
2. Barre, Flexibility and Stretch workshop.
Great idea! Keep your eyes and ears open for this in the future. In the meantime though, be sure to check out our FREE "Barre Warm-Up Workshop" at 7:00-9:00pm on Friday May 18th.
3. Friday Hot HIIT at 3:30pm on rather than 3:00pm.
Happy to oblige! It just makes sense doesn't it? You HIIT students are so smart. As of today (Friday May 4th) our Friday Hot HIIT classes begin at 3:30pm!
4. Early AM classes
Seriously...Really...Are you trying to make us blow our lid...Make us CRAZY?? We have tried and tried and tried early AM classes. We even had our three early AM students plead with other students to come early but to no avail.
We've done 6:00am, 7:00am and 7:30am classes and guess who shows up? Nobody! OK you three....settle down! There are a couple or three hardcore morning types that do show up SOME of the time but three a class does not make!
We understand your intentions are good about wanting to get up early for a class...but..intentions are just that and as the saying goes "The road to hell....."
5. More Barre Burn
See 8 below.
6. Please bring back Barre Burn on Friday noon
See 8 below.
7. Prefer Barre Burn Friday's at 12
See 8 below.
8. Noon Barre on Friday again
Our BYCV Barre teachers have committed to the number of classes that they want to teach, on the days that they want to teach. They would like to take Fridays off. So for now, the schedule for Barre is going to stay as it is. That being said, it's something that the teachers are willing to consider in the future. So happy that your enjoying these classes though!
9. HIIT class at 8am Sunday! Late and early don't work with kids and I work 5 days a week....but love the HIIT. Plus a 12:30 Sat will be too hot in the Summer.
See 10 below.
10. Evening HIIT classes. Most of us work 8/9 - 4/5. I can't make current classes.
Again, our Hot HIIT teachers decide what days and times they can teach Hot HIIT and they all want Sunday off to spend with family. Evenings are difficult too. But never say never! Perhaps after the Summer we could revisit this. We'll keep you posted.
11. 7 pm Monday change to a Barre Class.
Well thank you for your
input, but we have quite a loyal following of Bikram Yoga practitioners that would be quite upset if we did that.
12. Ashtanga Primary class.
Where on earth would we squeeze it in? As much as some of us love the Ashtanga series, right now we have enough on our plate with all these new classes.
13. Cold clothes are for our faces, not bits and pits!
Hmmmm....this is true. Well said. Be assured that our used clod clothes are thoroughly washed but even so, We don't want to catch anyone wiping bits and pits....thats for sure!!