1. 8:00am Bikram Weekdays Please
Hmmmm not sure how we would squeeze that in with all of our HIIt Classes. We have learned to "Never say Never" though.
2. Dark Room Yoga
Silent Candlelit Classes
which are pretty dark. I suppose the next step would be that you close your eyes? But check above for Candlelit Class times first.
3. Beer Yoga
Interesting! Could you imagine all the burping and farting that goes on in those classes? Nasty! For now....we think we'll stick with our Water, Coconut Water, Aloe drinks, Kombucha and our more therapeutic, traditional, Hatha style yoga that houses many more benefits to the mind, spirit and body than we imagine beer yoga would.
4. Another Hot HIIT class at noon please
You all ask for specific class times and we oblige and nobody shows up!! Who are all the people that asked us to change the morning Hot HIIT class times to 7:30am? Well we've done it and.....crickets! We won't be adding any new times until our existing ones start to fill up. That being said, we could look at removing a quiet 7:30 am class and putting it at noon in the future.
5. Open door after standing series and fans/more motivating and it smells better.
We will discuss this when I get home as I recognize your hand writing Alison.
6. Please NO SCENT in the Hot Room. No Cologne or Perfume. I am very allergic and get ill.
We agree and this is POLICY at the studio. We have a lot of yogis who are allergic and have this same complaint. Please be respectful and wash off any cologne/perfume prior to class.
7. Please dry off on the shower mats in the shower room. Some yogi's like to walk around the shower room without drying off and it makes the change room floor very slippery. Someone could get hurt if they slip and fall.
Seems like a logical thing to us. We would
hate to feel responsible for someone slipping and falling just because we didn't take an extra second to dry off on the shower mats.
This goes for the Hot Room as well. If you are a heavy sweater....take a moment to wipe up around your mat as soon as class ends. We
had people slip and fall and they