If you have yet to register for the Annual East European Conference in Bucharest on 21st February, perhaps we can persuade you with our speaker line-up? Our experts will discuss new horizons in the industry and effective ways to turnaround businesses, restructure loans and add value to opportunities in the region:
, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
- Marius Puiu, CEO, Blue Air
- Vasile Didila, CEO, Grampet Group
- Claudiu Negrisan, Group CFO, ABBC Group BV
Regional Trends & Opportunities Panel:
- Florian Klimscha, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Chanda DeLong, Senior Counsel, International Monetary Fund
- Matthew Quade, Managing Director, BM&T European Restructuring Solutions
Economic Outlook for Eastern Europe Panel:
- Dan Bucsa, Chief CEE Economist, UniCredit Bank AG
- Andrew Radulescu, Chief Economist, Banca Transilvania
- Valentin Voinescu, Partner, NNDKP
The conference will conclude with two networking receptions. The first hosted by the National Bank of Romania and the second by TMA Romania.
Pre-registration is essential. The conference is free to attend.
Registration closes Monday 19th February.