The Mentalist, No Ordinary Family, Grey's Anatomy, The Closer - these are just a few of the shows our March guest, Tom Verica, has directed. Plus, he's just completing a Ron Shelton pilot for TBS as an actor in the lead role!
3 scene study classes + a hands on workshop with Tom Verica
3 SEATS LEFT! $50 OFF FOR NEW STUDENTS!
Don't miss this chance to work with and learn from one of the best talents in Hollywood.
|TO HOLD YOUR SEAT: |
Scroll to ADVANCED SCENE STUDY
Click "Pay Now"
To hold your seat, make a $110 deposit at PayPal. This deposit is applied against your class fee.
|The Director's Perspective is an on-camera scene study class taught by Feature Film Directors. |
Every student works at least 30 minutes each week and every student gets a DVD copy of their work that night.
All scenes are put up for a special industry guest at the end of each month.
You will perform every month for Top Industry Guests from some of today's biggest Films and TV shows!
Current and upcoming guests:
- Bethany Rooney, Director of Desperate Housewives, Melrose Place, Weeds, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, Ugly Betty, Eli Stone, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek
- Elizabeth Allen,
- Tom Verica, Director of Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Boston Legal
- Judd Payne, Head of Production at Wind Dancer, currently producing David O' Russel's "Nailed" starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Jessica Biel, Passengers
- Scott Aversano, Producer of Failure to Launch, The School of Rock, Lemony Snicket's, Orange County, The Manchurian Candidate, Changing Lanes
- Scott Derrickson, Director of The Day the Earth Stood Still, The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- Mary Lou Belli, Emmy Award Winning Director and co-author of The Sitcom Career Book and Acting for Young Actors
- Beverly Holloway, Head Casting Director of An American Carol, The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry, The Strip, To the Wall, and many other indies.
- Greg Marcks, Academy Award Winning Writer-Director.
- James Dodson, Writer-Producer-Director of Behind Enemy Lines II, The Other End of the Line, Catch That Kid
-Sherryl Clark, Head of Film, Bad Robot (JJ Abrams Production Company); producer of Cloverfield, Twisted
- Max Mayer, Director of Adam, 09 Sundance FF/Fox Searchlight pick-up, Alias, West Wing
- Tommy O'Haver, Director of Ella Enchanted, An American Crime, Get Over It, The United States of Tara
- Daisy Wu, Head of theatrical talent at The Gersh Agency
|Our Actors Book!
- Studio feature: The Artist
- Parenthood: recurring
- 90210: recurring
- iCarly: recurring
- Grey's Anatomy: recurring
- Brothers and Sisters
- The Mentalist
- Criminal Minds
- Hannah Montana
- Two and a Half Men
- Saving Grace
- Desperate Housewives
- Saving Grace
- Young and the Restless
- and many independent films
|See you soon! |
Adam Collis, founder