- Should you care about such differences in writing apps for the web such as latency and client/server communication management? Find out.
- Wonder why you can't use the same tool set to write web apps that you use for desktop apps? Now you can.
- Always wanted to have your production data and business logic accessible to your web interface?
- Heard about CSS but don't know what it can do for your app or how to start? No problem.
- Tired of brittle web apps that often break when the business app is modified? No problem.
Sign up today!
|The latest BBx not only delivers your app to any desktop, mobile device, and modern browser, but does so using the same code base. In this session we will share the 'best practices' for using BASIS tools to accommodate the web programming paradigm and topology of the Internet.
Writing Your Web App in the Latest BBx (Part 2)
A Case Study
Take a half hour break as we serve you this Webinar on April 11 at 10AM MT (9 PT, 11 CT, noon ET, 6 PM CET - click here for your local time). Share these exciting features with a co-worker or customer!
Sign up to receive the complementary BASIS International Advantage e-zine magazine.
Read more about BASIS technology in recent announcements.