Don't Forget to Pack Your Travel Tips!
Before taking off on your travels, remember to call CAIR-WA with questions and complete the form at www.airportlawyer.org prior to travelling.
A few more reminders...
1. Prepare your travel documents in advance, ensure that your documents will not expire within six months of your scheduled return date
2. Remove all sensitive information from your technology devices(phone, laptop, etc.)
3. If you are frequently referred to secondary screenings by security, consider filing a DHS TRIP complaint (contact CAIR-WA for assistance with this process)
4. If you are referred to secondary screening, document what agency (TSA, CBP, FBI, etc.) is questioning you and searching your belongings. Write down the names of officers and any questions that you were asked
5. Call or email CAIR-WA for assistance