The $1,000,000 Match-Benefit Challenge!
Oh, baby! We have some exciting news - Healthy Start is one of 100 local organizations that has been invited to take part in the 36-Hour $1,000,000 Match-Benefit Challenge!
The 36-Hour Giving Challenge is an online giving event sponsored by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, the Gulf Coast Community Foundation, and the Manatee Community Foundation - with the support of The Patterson Foundation.
On March 27th and 28th, $501,000 in 1 to 1 matching funds and special grants will be available to us, starting at 6:00 a.m. on March 27th and running through 6:00 p.m. on March 28th. And we need your help to make the most of this incredible opportunity!
Support Healthy Start by visiting www.GivingPartnerChallenge.org anytime between March 27 at 6 am and March 28 at 6 pm, and checking out our profile at www.TheGivingPartner.org. Here are the ways you can double your impact:
So, wake-up early! One-to-one match funds are first-come, first-serve, and begin bright and early at 6am! The early bird really will get the worm - or donation in this case!
- Get a 1:1 match for your donation (up to $1,000), until funding is exhausted. (Donate early, these are gonna go quickly!)
- Help us get a special grant for attracting the most donors. (We can win up to $20,000 by having the most unique donors give $25 or more to us.) Share this email on Facebook, Twitter, and throughout your social network!
- Help us earn one of 20 grants for being among the first nonprofits to have 50 donors donate $50 or more.
- One random donor per hour will receive an additional $250 added to his/her donation. That could be you! (A great opportunity for night-owls to swoop-in and make a huge impact! How often do you get to make a donation in your PJ's?)
- You can help us get one of two $5,000 grants by visiting our profile on www.thegivingpartner.org during the challenge. The two organizations with the most visits will each win a grant, so please share our profile on your Facebook page!
- Special matches will be announced during last five hours of challenge. Follow The Giving Partner at www.facebook.com/thegivingpartner.
Prefer to sleep in? We'll do the work for you! We'll be up at the crack of dawn to input phoned-in donations. So, sleep like a baby knowing your donation helps pregnant women and infants in Sarasota County! Call us today at (941) 373-7070 to make your pledge, or email us for more information.
Your gift will make an incredible difference in our ability to provide services that help pregnant women, infants, an young children. Thank you for sharing our excitement about this amazing opportunity!
Jennifer Highland, MPH, RN