Again we welcome the Rev. Phil Kunder as our celebrant this Sunday and next Sunday
· Book Club continues to meet on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. We will begin a new one on Wednesday, April 18. For more details call Judy Arrington.
· Sunday morning Scripture Study continues for adults at 9:00 a.m.
· Choir practice continues on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
· Evensong continues on Fridays at 6:00 p.m.
– Wednesday Evening Study Program – began April 18
. Bring your own Dinner at 6:00; program begins at 6:30.
· Daughters of the King (DOK)
will meet on May 6 at Noon in the Library. We will be doing chapters 5, 6, and 7 of our book.
End of Life Planning Workshops
continue through May 6
This weekend, April 29
– Patrick Weschler, of Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC (and sings tenor in the choir) is a trusts & estates attorney with more than 30 years experience. Patrick will cover topics ranging from wills, trusts, probate, estate tax, powers of attorney, and charitable giving, how to approach your attorney an answer any questions you may have.
The 2018 Bishop’s Appeal has begun
. This appeal runs throughout the calendar year. This is an annual effort through which all congregations in the Diocese of Ohio can support our shared ministries. Brochures are available in the back of the church by the bulletins. Every congregation in the Diocese is asked to participate in the campaign with their gifts, prayers and support. (
Please remember to make your check out to the Diocese of Ohio, not the parish.
This allows for the Diocese to provide you with Tax information and an acknowledgement from the Bishop.)
Love God. Love your Neighbor. Change the world.
annual meeting of the Diocese of Ohio Episcopal Church Women
will be held Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Bellwether Farm. All women of the Episcopal Church are invited to attend the “Celebrating Bellwether Farm” event. A registration fee of $30 must be in by May 10, 2018. Directions, agenda and registration forms are posted on the bulletin board.
Participants in the Liturgy, April 29, 2018
Fifth Sunday of Easter
Celebrant/Preacher: The Rev. Phillip Kunder
Organist/Choir Master: William Kendrick
Eucharistic Ministers: Nancy Suba, Karl K. Roshong
Lectors: M.L. Schultze, Teresa Dixon
Ushers: Larry Simpkins, David Lewis
Greeters & Oblationers: Janet Cassler, Barb Anderson
Acolytes: Doug Colmery (C), Olivia Johnson (A), Nancy Suba (T)
Healer: Jon Coventry
Altar Guild: Shirley Brown
Weekly Cleaning: Barb Anderson
Closers/Counters: Judy Arrington, Jon Coventry
Scriptures for Sunday
Acts 8:26-40 -- 1 John 4:7-21 -- John 15:1-8