Tre Sorelle Cioccolato Newsletter
August 2011 Issue 47
Notice the change? We've revised our newsletter format to bring you more pictures! The changes don't stop there however. We also have a new way of bringing you the Recipe of the Month. Now, you can click the link and bring up a copy of the recipe that is much easier to print and save.
Let us know how you like (or don't like) the changes. We love hearing from our customers!
Judi Horchler & Jan Beck
Fun with Chocolate
A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with chocolate is better!
We have eight varieties of vineyard chocolates available on a regular basis! All are made with wine from Firelands Winery, another Sandusky favorite!
Stop in and try a Vineyard Sampler (Large Sampler shown above) or try individual pieces made with your favorite wines.
These confections do not have liquid centers of wine. Instead, the wine is used as an ingredient in the fillings and truffle centers.
Our Vineyard Truffles include - Ice Wine, Limoncello, Merlot, and Raspberry Champagne. Or try Cabernet Sauvignon Ganache, Blackberry Wine Cream, Raspberry Champagne Cream, Port Panforte.
What else do we have that is wine-related?
- We also have gift cards that come with a bunch of chocolate grapes. Tie these on a bottle of wine to complete your gift.
- Bring us your bottle of wine and we can cover it in chocolate. The recipient can then peel the chocolate off and enjoy the wine and chocolate together.
- A gift set of solid chocolates shaped like wine bottles, a wine glass, a cork, and even a corkscrew! Perfect for anyone who loves both wine and chocolate.
- Marshmallows! Yes, with wine in them! We have Raspberry Champagne marshmallows both plain and dipped in dark chocolate
- Last, but certainly not least, is a mix to create your own wine slush. All you provide is the wine!
A Sweet Carousel
Make your own 5-horse carousel that is sweet enough to eat! The base, the canopy and the animals are all made of chocolate - you choose milk, dark or white! Grab a friend and enjoy a trip down memory lane
. Class is for Adults ages 16+ and will be held on Tuesday Aug 23rd from 6:00 - 8:00 pm (approximately). Summer class special - Cost is $30 per student (if purchased in store, completed carousel is $40). Register/pay by Aug 16th. Minimum 5 attendees, maximum 12.
Burgers and a Side of Fries Please!
Summer is almost over. Give the kids one last outing before they head back to school. Since we believe that you can make anything out of chocolate, we are going to improve on that all-time favorite burgers and fries. Each attendee will make their own sweet take on a burger made with cookies and chocolate. Then they will add a side of fries - chocolate ones of course. (All ingredients are sweet. There are no traditional ingredients involved.)
Class is for children ages 8 - 15 and will be held on Sat Aug 27th from 1:00 - 2:30 (approximate). Cost is $15 per child. Register/pay by Aug 20th. Minimum 5 attendees, maximum 12.
Keep us in mind!
We know that you are busy and we'd love to help. Keep us in mind when you find that you need...
- ... someplace different to hold your child's birthday party. At a "Make & Take" birthday party children make their own candy bars and custom wrappers or decorate chocolates suckers. As an option, you can also add cupcakes and cocoa to make it even easier on you!
- ... a place to hold a birthday or anniversary party for adults. (Did you really think we'd forget you?!)
- ... a guest speaker for your club or organization. We love to talk, especially about chocolate!
- ... a fun outing for your club or organization
Give us a call, we'd be happy to help!