The Cocktail Guru Team MCC Schedule:
Friday, May 11th - the Gala at the New York Public Library, 9pm-1am
Saturday, May 12th - Industry Invitational w/ Oxley Gin at the Andaz Hotel, 1-4pm - Penthouse Suite 1110
- Visit Hal Wolin, Cocktail Guru team veteran, at the New Amsterdam "Smooth Lounge." Enjoy some signature NA gin and vodka cocktails, and watch Hal's smooth-talkin' finessin' hands shake and stir.
- Check out Jonathan at the Ardbeg single malt scotch whisky table. You'll enjoy some smoky, savory, and fruity cocktails that are sure to stand out from the rest.
- Why not enjoy another one of Jonathan's signature drinks being served at the Pallini Limoncello (Castle Brands) table. The "Emperor's Tonic" is a refreshing cucumber and limoncello libation.
Saturday, May 12th - Industry Invitational Sampling Station w/ Molinari Sambuca at the Andaz Hotel, 4-6pm, The Galleries
- Jonathan will be talking about citrus fruits and why fresh is better
- You'll be able to sample some tart Oxley Gin cocktails at this industry-only event
Sunday, May 13th - Mother's Day! - "Behind the Bar" at The Empire Room - "Sitting on the Footprint of the Empire State Building" - 1-3pm - SOLD OUT
- How about some blind tasting? Why not? Jonathan will lead you in a special sampling of flavors sure to entice your palate
Sunday, May 13th - "An Evening of Chocolate and Cocktails" hosted by Johnny Luzzini (Top Chef Dessert) and produced by Astor Center and The Cocktail Guru - at Astor Center - 5-7pm
- Both Jonathan and his father Jeffrey will discuss the history behind the world famous bar that sat on the foot print of this modern day classic cocktail bar, The Empire Room
- Sample signature cocktails and nibbles courtesy of Santa Teresa Rums and Perfect Puree of Napa Valley
Monday, May 14th - "Behind the Bar" at Bookmarks Lounge - "Cocktails for the Bookworm" - Bookmarks Lounge, 4-6pm - special 25% discount w/ code BOOKMARKS25
- Chocolate and Cocktails, need we say more?
Tuesday, May 15th - "Indie Spirits Expo" at Crimson - 5-8pm
- Join the Pogash boys once again for an exploration of their new books, and the cocktail program and one of the loveliest rooftop lounges in NYC.
- Cocktails and nibbles will be served, courtesy of Van Gogh Imports.
FULL INFO, TICKETS, ETC AT WWW.MANHATTANCOCKTAILCLASSIC.COM
- The Cocktail Guru team will be mixing up specialty drinks using Vermont's best, Vermont Vodka.