Join or Renew Today
Use the colorful buttons to either join, renew, or donate online today. This is the most sustainable way to give to our mission (vs. paper). You become an active member of our community ~ farmers, gardeners, land care professionals, educators, chefs and consumers committed to growing Connecticut organically.
Your donations and up-to-date membership fuels our work providing organic-themed workshops, advocacy, and events that celebrate local foods, farmers and ecological heroes.
PLEASE CLICK HERE OR MAIL A CHECK TODAY. Thank you!
All donations are tax-deductible. Please give generously.
TO DONATE NOW OR THE
TO JOIN OR RENEW TODAY. Thank you.
EAT & SHOP IN THEIR IN STORE IN WOODBURY
Thank you to New Morn
ing Market for generously underwriting the 2017 edition of CT NOFA's Farm & Food Guide
A Message From The Director
January 4, 2017
Dear Organic Fans:
Registration is now open for the largest gathering of organic farming, organic food, organic gardening and organic consumers in Connecticut. That's right - it's time for OrganiConn!
- Enjoy over 40 organic farm, garden, food, and organic advocacy workshops to choose from during four sessions plus the keynote speaker and special guests.
- Lunch! Prepared for you by some of Connecticut's most creative and generous chefs. They are cooking up a storm and are sure to please!
- Shop in Berkshire Hall from over 60 vendors and exhibitors showing farm products, great gifts, clothes, eco-friendly products & sustainable services.
- Enter to win the famous 'TEA CUP' raffle featuring gifts and goodies and amazing items donated by generous companies, farmers, and creative folks from all over.
- Do you have something you want to give to the raffle? Email: email@example.com
Early Bird Pricing
Over 18: Register by January 31st to save $10
Under 18: Pre-registered youth are free
Vendor or Sponsor
Interested in being a sponsor or attending the conference as a vendor? Last year, over 650 passionate organic-minded individuals attended the conference and we expect even more this year. For more information, visit:
We are grateful for our generous lunch sponsors who support our event by providing a fine meal created with local and organic ingredients. To get involved as a lunch or beverage sponsor,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Cordulack,Executive Director
email@example.com | 203-613-8813
NOTE: We have a new membership system!
Use it to renew, register, donate, or to update your Farm & Food Guide listing information.
Please return your Farmer's Pledges by mail & update Guide listings with us by January.
No doubt, there will be questions. Let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on weekdays
IN THE MEANTIME, STAY WELL AND TOUCH!