PM-17-050: Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP) Pilot Plan of Insurance Modifications for the 2018 Policy Year
RMA has revised the Whole Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP) plan of insurance for the 2018 policy year and has made the following modifications and clarifications to the WFRP policy:
- Modified the definition of late fiscal filer to include producers with tax years that begin September through December and the early fiscal filer definition to include producers with tax years that begin February through August.
- Added a fall sales closing date of November 20 for late fiscal filers.
- Changed the method of handling indemnity amounts from private policies to include only the portion of the indemnity in excess of the WFRP deductible as revenue to count for WFRP.
- Minor corrections and clarifications.
By the close of business August 31, 2017, the following materials will be available on the RMA Web site (http://www.rma.usda.gov):
- Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Pilot Policy
- Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Frequently Asked Questions
- All Actuarial Information