The race is on for the 2012 Canadian Tourism Awards, presented by The Toronto Star! Once again, TIAC needs your help to track down the most exceptional businesses, organizations, events, and people in Canada's tourism industry.
The Canadian Tourism Awards allow you the chance to celebrate your company's achievements, honour your dedicated staff, or highlight your successes in a unique way.
Whether you have created the year's most outstanding traveller experience, preserved a piece of our heritage for generations to come, or created an outstanding tourism product from top to bottom, there's a category for you.
Nominate for the Canadian Tourism Awards today or find out more by visiting www.tiac-en.adbeast.com.
But hurry - the 2012 deadline is July 13th, 2012.
|What are the Canadian Tourism Awards?|
The Canadian Tourism Awards are presented annually by TIAC to recognize success, leadership and innovation in Canada's tourism industry, and to reward those people, places, organizations and events that have gone above and beyond to offer a superior tourism experience to travellers in Canada.
The Canadian Tourism Awards have become the standard of excellence for businesses and organizations in the travel industry, showcasing the nation's best tourism products, services and experiences.
This year, TIAC will hand out prizes in 12 exciting categories. The 2012 categories are:
For more information the 2012 categories and criteria or to start working on your nomination, please visit the awards website.
- The Air Canada Business of the Year Award
- The Hilton Worldwide Small or Medium-sized Business of the Year Award
- The Deloitte Innovator of the Year Award
- The Metro Toronto Convention Centre Event of the Year Award
- The Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Marketing Campaign of the Year Award
- The WestJet Social Media Initiative of the Year Award
- The Parks Canada Sustainable Tourism Award
- The InterContinental Hotels Group Employee of the Year Award
- The National Cultural Tourism Award
- The CTHRC Award for Excellence in Human Resources Development
- The Via Rail Canada Community Service Award
- The Delta Hotels & Resorts Traveller Experience Award
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Do I have to be a TIAC Member?
Not at all! Applications will be accepted from all individuals, organizations or businesses that support the Canadian tourism industry and contribute to the development of Canada as a must-see destination.
Can I self-nominate or do I nominate someone else?
Entrants may be self-nominated or nominated by another party.
Can I apply in more than one category?
Yes. Nominations may be submitted in more than one category!
What does it cost?
Nominations are subject to a modest $50.00 admin fee. However, the administration fee will be waived if the nominee is a member of the Tourism Industry Association of Canada. Membership status will have no bearing on judging.
|For More Information...|
TIAC Manager, Communications