We at Simplicity Parenting would like to invite you to participate in...
- The Soul of Discipline -
Discipline & Guidance In The First Nine Years
This is an 8 week live course taught online by
Kim John Payne. A recording of each session will be available if you are not able to attend.
You will benefit from in-depth video presentations as well as opportunities for question and answers, covering topics such as:
- Understanding why children challenge boundaries.
- How to orient yourself and feel centered and sure in your discipline and guidance.
- Using rhythm and predictability to ease "discipline flash points."
- How to orient your child in a warm, calm and firm way.
- The Compassionate Response Practice - a way of shifting old reactive unhelpful habits in relating to your children.
- How to avoid damaging discipline fads like time outs, consequences and behavior affirmation.
- How limits and boundaries give your child a feeling of safety and trust.
- How creative compliance is the bedrock of healthy development in future years.
- Helping children who interrupt adult conversation.
- How to build a culture of instruction that builds "inner structure".
- Avoiding behavior problems at school.
- The Two Biggies- "How many choices do I give?" and "Should I talk to young children about their feelings?"
- And much, much more.
The webinar begins on June 19th. Click here for more information on how to register. We hope you will join us and other parents like yourself as we take this important step in connecting more deeply with our children.
for the Simplicity Parenting Team