2012 Award Deadline for Nominations is Friday!
Celebrate Excellence, Achievement and Innovation
Was 2011 a successful year for you and your economic development team? We want to join you in celebrating your successes! Don't miss out on this opportunity - the deadline is this Friday!
- Eunice Sullivan Economic Development Professional of the Year Award
- Toni Jennings Workforce Development Professional of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year Award
- Richard McLaughlin Economic Development Volunteer of the Year Award
- Recognizing Outstanding Achievement and Acknowledgement of Excellence in International Business ($95 Entry Fee)
- Promotional and Marketing Innovation Awards ($95 Entry Fee)
Please note the following timeline to make sure you don't miss the opportunity to nominate for the 2012 Awards:
- Call for Entries: March 1 - April 20
- Final Deadline: April 20
- Judging: April 30 - May 16
- Award Notification: May 18
- Poster Session Deadline*: June 13
*Marketing Awards Reception
The newest addition to our conference is the Wednesday night Marketing Awards Reception. All Promotional and Marketing Innovation Award Recipients will be featured poster sessions during this networking event. Our goal is to allow attendees to learn from and admire the work of the award winners. The entry form has been changed to reflect the final outcome of a poster session and will be used to prepare the poster sessions for the winners. Visit the Awards Page for more information.
Learn More and Submit Your Nominee Today!
Register for the Premier Event of the Year!
|Register today and get ready to experience the best Florida Economic Development Conference, yet! Over the course of 3 days you will hear from some of the most knowledgeable practitioners that will cover topics including:
- Updating Your Economic Development Plan
- Developing an Incubator in Your Community
- Florida Workforce Development Tools
- Funding Your Economic Development Agency
- The Space Industry and Its Impact on Economic Development
- Land Use Regulations and Economic Development Under the New Department of Economic Opportunity
- Florida First, LLC - What It Is and How It Can Work with Local EDOs
- Grow Florida
- Demonstrating Values of Economic Development Efforts and Incentives
- Redevelopment as Economic Development
- The Dos and Don'ts of Business Retention
- Florida Financing Tools
- The Impact of Free Trade Agreements and Missions
- Site Selector Perspectives
- Green Energy Recruitement
- Understanding How to Create an Economic Development Recovery Section of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Film and Television Production as Economic Development
- AND MORE!
Wow! That is a great line up of sessions, right?! And we have more coming! No, this isn't too good to be true. You should reserve your spot today!
Don't forget to add on the Tour of Downtown Tampa for only $20! You and your peers will enjoy a wonderful tour of Downtown Tampa on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 from 2-5pm EST.
We encourage you to explore our conference website, learn more about the agenda, sponsorship opportunities, awards and more! Then make sure to register today and reserve your room at the Regency Hyatt Tampa!