This interactive 8-hour class will cover the ever present threat of ambushes on law enforcement officers.
The class will discuss identifying indicators of a possible ambush and suggested procedures to enhance safety and respond in ambush situations.
Participants will discuss the importance of:
- Knowledge of agency policies
- Proper training provided within the agency
- Methods to minimize the potential for attack
Current cases will be discussed and the principle that "Time and Distance Increases Safety" will be emphasized in conjunction with tactical positioning to enhance officer safety.
All sworn members of the criminal justice and legal community.
Largo Florida Police Department
201 Highland Avenue
Largo, Florida 33770
- DATES & TIMES:
Monday, July 17, 2017
Class starts at 8:00 AM Sharp - and ends at 5:00 PM (EST)
Business casual attire
Includes instruction, class materials, and certificate of completion
(If you use Internet Explorer and experience difficulties accessing the Registration Link,
please try again using another Search Engine - Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
Cancellations and Substitutions:
- Upon submission of this registration, participants are responsible for payment of this course.
Please note that if you do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
- Substitutions may be made at any time by phone, e-mail or online at the registration site.
: CLAUDE A. PICHARD, Training Force USA