Bright Futures Food Collection
We will be doing a food collection for local school districts' Bright Futures programs on Sunday, March 2nd. Please bring pudding packs, peanut butter on-the-go cups, and instant oatmeal. Items can be dropped off in the Main Lobby and in the Youth and Children's Center (YACC).
Orphan Care Ministry Meeting
Join us for an information meeting THIS Sunday, March 2 at 11:15 am in the Adult Ministry Center. This is for anyone interested in foster care, adoption, and orphan care both locally and internationally. Representatives from different adoption and foster care agencies will be there to answer any questions you may have about the process. Contact Maggie Schade
for more information.
The next Men's Encounter weekend is March 28-30. This is a great opportunity to grow in your walk with Christ and connect with other men. Click here
to read more about the weekend and to register online. Registration forms can also be picked up at the Information Centers in the Main Lobby. Contact Adam Scutti
for more information.
College Age Lunch
College Age Lunch this week is breakfast food! All College Age Adults are invited to this free lunch every Sunday at 12:30 pm in the Student Ministry Center (SMC). Come and eat, fellowship, and watch the games with us!
Ways to Stay Connected
Kid's KLUB Family Review Time
This week ask your kids about Jesus Teaching Nicodemus, John 3:1-21.
Bottom Line: When I believe who Jesus is, I'll live with God forever.
February's Life Application: Faith - learning to trust God no matter what
February's Memory Verse: Hebrews 11:1
Student Ministry Announcements
For a complete list of dates and activities, please see the Student Ministry Activities Calendar or the Student Ministry website. For more information about anything related to Student Ministry, contact Sara Hill by email or at 417-673-3945, ext. 114.
Junior High (7th & 8th grade)
- MIX registration is open and is for incoming 7th and 8th grade students at Camp Windermere, MO, June 9-13, 2014. This cost is $330 if registered by March 9. Click here for information and forms.
- Jr High Mission Trip to Indianapolis, IN is July 14-18 and is $250. The application deadline is March 30. Click here for more information and forms.
High School (9th -12th grade)
- MOVE registration is open and is for current 8th-12th grade students June 28-July 4, 2014 in Holland, MI. The cost $350 if registered by March 9. Click here for information and forms.
- HS Mission Trip to Albuquerque, NM is July 19-26 and is $550. The application deadline is March 30. Click here for more information and forms.
Ways to stay connected!
Upcoming Events and Activities
Please note the dates below and watch for more information concerning these events and activities:
- Daylight Savings Time Begins - March 9
- Spring Break Week | No Mom's Connection or Wednesday Night Programming - March 17-21
- Men's Encounter - March 28-30
- Membership Class - April 6 and 13
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 19