Three Rivers Festival -- Fort Wayne's favorite summer party since 1969 -- is Indiana's second largest festival. Nearly half a million visitors from northeast Indiana, southern Michigan and northwestern Ohio come to enjoy over 80 official and affiliated Festival events, including our televised parade, a fine arts fair, craft market, children's mini-fest, RiverGames, Marketplace shopping, International Village, a midway, live music, fireworks and, of course, great food!
Junk Food Alley is located on Duck Street and Barr Street, adjacent to the Festival Plaza where our main entertainment stage is located. Clinton Street/ US Highway 27 borders Food Alley's west end on Duck Street, offering the high-visibility of over 50,000 autos passing daily. We offer convenient seating for our Food Alley guests at picnic tables on Duck Street, and also at tables under the Festival Plaza Pavilion.
We continually seek new, unique foods to feature in Junk Food Alley; both new and returning Food Concessionaires are welcome to apply for space. Concessionaires are also encouraged to offer a reduced portion "Value item" for our special $2 Tuesday promotion. "$2 Tuesday items" will be heavily promoted in the media.
While we are unable to guarantee specific locations, we will attempt to honor space requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
Food Alley 2013 Highlights
- Festival Dates - Festival begins on Friday, July 12, and ends with the Fireworks Finale on Saturday, July 20.
- Hours are 11 am to 11 pm daily. Friday & Saturday closing time may be extended; advance notice will be given.
- Prepay rebate option - Save $$ by pre-paying your fees BEFORE DECEMBER 31.
- "$2 Tuesday"- Offer a reduced portion food item for $2, one day only.
- Exclusive Coca-Cola products - Soft drinks will be purchased directly through on-site Coca-Cola representatives. Fittings to adapt existing fountain service to Coke cost approx. $75.
- Ice must be purchased through TRF representatives.
- Application deadline is January 15.