|Laser Sintered DMLS Turkey|
Tim's Top 10 Fun/Funny Things to do on Thanksgiving
10. Do a Thanksgiving Day turkey bowl, of course bowling with a Turkey in your right hand and a beer in your left hand, shots for strikes!
9. Hide ingredients for dinner and watch the preparer keep leaving the house to get them. (Check out this video of Dr. Huxtable)
8. Whenever someone says a word beginning with the letter R make a loud "Buzzing" noise.
7. Hold your nose while you eat (make funny noises when you can)
6. Hand your guests a bill for the food and drinks, definitely adding the 15% gratuity!
5. Engage someone at the table in a belching contest, shots for the winner
4. Bring food & pies to your local Fire/Police department thanking them for their hard work.
3. When everyone says why they are thankful say "I'm thankful for GPI Prototype" and see their expressions.
2. Make a ToFu Turkey (tis the season to be healthy) and watch as everyone flips out. (Of course still have the real one handy) Check out this video of Everyone Loves Raymond Doing this!
1. Call the local Salvation Army and tell them that you have prepared a large dinner and your family can't possibly eat all the food yourselves, tell them you can feed approximately 10 hungry people. Give them directions to your obnoxious neighbors house.
We look forward to driving the success of your next project!