WHY SHOULD FEDERAL AFFAIRS PROFESSIONALS ATTEND?
- Learn the current state of play on crucial airport issues and priorities on Capitol Hill. Though Congress has now passed the FAA Reauthorization Bill (after five years of debate and 23 short-term extensions), there will be no shortage in challenges on the airport legislative front for the foreseeable future.
- Explore hot regulatory issues affecting your airports, including SMS implementation and airport contingency planning.
- Engage one-on-one with FAA and DOT officials during our intimate and informative roundtable session!
Check the agenda for the Federal Affairs - Legislative and Regulatory Affairs icon to attend related sessions:
Be Prepared and Proactive: General Aviation Airport Security Update Join this panel of government and industry experts on general aviation airport security to learn the status of the latest GA airport security initiatives, including the update of TSA's collaborative Security Design Guidelines for GA Airports, ongoing GA airport vulnerability assessments, possible federal GA security grant programs and proposed regulations regarding large GA aircraft. Learn what other GA airports are doing to deter potential threat situations and how to best prepare your GA airport now and into the future to meet evolving security needs and impending regulations.
TSA Roundtable Discussion This popular session will bring together key TSA leaders for a lively discussion about security issues facing the industry and initiatives to deal with them. The panel will focus on current TSA security policy, staffing and technology, and the impact on airports and the traveling public.
The DOT/FAA View from Washington: An Update and a Look Ahead This always popular interactive session will feature top DOT/FAA executives who will speak to the current and future activities and actions from Washington that will affect your airport. The bulk of the time will be dedicated to a question and answer period, when you will have the opportunity to ask questions and offer comments.
Building Relationships With The Other Side of the Field: GA/Business Aviation/FBO Panel Not just for general aviation airports, this panel of general aviation, business aviation, fixed base operator and airport leaders will discuss issues important to both sides of the field.
View the conference agenda for more information.
WHY ELSE SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
As an attendee, you will:
- Interact with leading decision-makers from some 200 airports and hundreds of the industry's leading companies;
- Get updates from senior executives and officials representing key industry stakeholders, including airlines, FAA, TSA and more;
- Connect with over 2,000 fellow airport executives and expand your database of key industry contacts; and
- Stay abreast of cutting-edge services and solutions offered by more than 200 industry-leading vendors and suppliers on the airport industry's largest trade show floor.