If you're not sure when your fundraising team will ever get going with
, take a look at our
Planned Giving Boot Camp
which starts again July 17th. This 6-part webinar course is the most
way to train your
entire fundraising team
in this increasingly crucial area:
We also are offering this summer
additional webinar sessions
for you and your team to build up your planned giving efforts beyond the basics.
Here's the full summer line-up (click each title to learn more):
- 6 one-hour webinar classes over 6 weeks
- Cost: $350 for you and/or your entire team (up to 11 people in total)
- The A-Zs of planned giving in an easy to absorb and light approach
- Designed for general fundraisers
- Designed to give you practical guidance in improving your planned giving efforts TODAY!
- ALL SESSIONS RECORDED AND AVAILABLE TO REGISTRANTS
items to think about:
- The National Gift Annuity Foundation is now able to issue CGAs on behalf of charities in 49 out of 50 states (all but Hawaii)! Click here to learn more about this excellent option for any size nonprofit - even if you already issue CGAs, you may need them where you are not licensed or for unusual funding assets.
- Check out FreeWill.com - This is the only do-it-yourself Will option out there that is designed to encourage charitable bequests. It is also the only do-it-yourself Will option that partners with nonprofits! If you have a large baby-boomer contingent in your database, I strongly recommend looking into this potential game changer in the field of planned giving.
As always, thank you for considering our programs.