How do I re-register my troop online?
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT LEADERS RENEW THEIR TROOP MEMBERS ONLINE.
Click here to watch the user demo.
If however, a troop decides to renew memberships online, they are required to:
- Collect completed and signed membership registration forms for each member. These need to be sent to the GSHPA's offices with an Order Summary print out within 2 weeks of online registration
- Black out any credit card information on the forms after entry
- Complete the renewals by 11:59 p.m. on September 29 of the current year. On September 30, all non-renewed members will drop off your troop roster and will have to be registered by their parents!
1. Log-in to your account
2. Click Troop Management on the left navigation menu. On the Troop Management page, select the members that you would like to renew by checking the box next to their name(s). Select Renew from the action drop-down menu
3. Update troop members' information on the next screen; you will see a list of all members to be renewed. Starting with the first member, click the Add link (in red) or Edit link (in green) on their order line. On the next screen, verify and update all information (fields in bold with asterisks are required). Click Save when finished with each. If you would like to request a position code for adult members, please choose the appropriate position from the drop-down menu. These requests are reviewed by staff regularly and approval is based upon whether the person has completed the appropriate volunteer application process. When/if approved, they will appear on your troop roster with the approved position code. If not approved, they will maintain '14 - Adult Member'. You will need to repeat Step 3 for each member you are renewing
4. If there is a donation - From the Support Girl Scouting section under each troop member's order line, choose the amount of their Family Partnership contribution, then click the Donate button next to it. The amount should be added as an additional line under the membership order line.
5. Enter payment information where indicated. When complete, click Process Payment and you will receive a confirmation for your order. This is your only opportunity to print a receipt for your records!
If parents choose to pay for their girl's membership renewal with Visa/MC, these transactions must be processed separately from registrations that will be paid for with a troop debit Visa/MC. After processing, please black out the parent's credit card information completely!