We are very excited to see the students and families soon. Thank you to everyone who came out to support registration.
The University Park PTA would like to welcome families to the school by providing coffee and pastries at 9:00 am, Tuesday, August 23rd on the playground. They will be sharing information about the PTA for all interested families.
A few reminders for the first day of school -
1. Have a great day!
2. Signs for each teacher will be posted on the playground so families know where to line up.
3. The line up bell will ring at 8:55.
4. Please park legally.
5. Please don't park in the Kiss and Go area.
6. No dogs on DPS property.
7. Walk your wheels on campus.
Pick Up -
1. The dismissal bell will ring at 3:45.
2. Teachers will bring students back to their line up spot.
3. There is no Kiss and Go in the afternoon.
If circumstances have changed and your child will not be attending University Park please call the main office at 720-424-3410 or email Deanne Afman so we can update our records.