How Are We Doing?
2-1-1 NH followed up with
over 4,000 callers* and found that:
- 82% used the information that was provided during the call
- 82% felt that the Information & Referral Specialist that they spoke with at 2-1-1 completely understood their needs
- 79% received the services that they were in need of from the organizations they were referred to
- 94% would call 2-1-1 again for information and referral
*between 6/1/08 and 1/31/12
Total Calls: 4,170
Top 10 Call Categories:
1. Information Services (1,213)
2. Free Tax Preparation Services(628)
3. Housing/Shelter (560)
5. Individual & Family Support Services (267)
6. Legal Services (243)
7. Public Assistance Programs (185)
8. Health Supportive Services (177)
9. Food (130)
9. Temporary Financial Assistance (111)
10. Substance Abuse Services (95)
Each month, 2-1-1 NH posts our call data on our website. The data that is collected from each call provides valuable information about our communities and the needs of New Hampshire residents.
Thank you for your interest in receiving this data.
For complete call data, including call data for each individual NH county, please visit the Call Reports
section of the 2-1-1 NH website.
Thank you to Public Service of New Hampshire,
The State of NH, Comcast, and the United Ways of New Hampshire for your support!