Dear Valued RideWorks User,
An improved RideWorks user experience is ready to install!
If automatic updates are selected on the iPad, the update will automatically install with a wi-fi connection. If not, look for the update notification and install when you have a few minutes to spare and a wi-fi connection.
Once the update is installed, a one-time re-registration with a wi-fi connection will be required before RideWorks can be used again.
- User registration: Keeps user login information secure and allows you to reset your password if it is forgotten (requires email address).
- Combined Custom Cushion and Back order form, with one face sheet: Use a single order form when ordering a complete system. The new form highlights, in red, the information that is most critical to process your order efficiently.
- Simpler log in process: Log in once, and move between RideWorks and Adobe Acrobat without having to log back into RideWorks each time.
- Improved viewing of completed scans
- Automatically defaults to low resolution color setting
- Confirmation email is sent when RideWorks submission is received
- Pending submissions are automatically resubmitted when wi-fi connection resumes
Remember, before you can use RideWorks again, the update will require a one-time re-registration with a wi-fi connection.
You will need to enter your account number, password and email address.
If you do not know your account number or have other issues, please call Customer Service at 866.781.1633.
Also new on the RideWorks page of our website, how to: