CBMS-OIT - Volunteers for September Build
CBMS-OIT is looking for county CBMS users to assist in testing the September Build. This requires approximately 4-6 hours of effort between Aug 15 and Sept 2 and approximately 2 hrs of effort on Sunday Sept 18. This testing is done from their place of work. Please forward the names and contact information to Susan Havens (
). Susan will be coordinating the testing effort for this build. Once Susan has the contact information, she will send out further instructions and a meeting invite.
Participation in testing for the September Build will count towards the County Incentives Program Training Incentive. Users must request approval through the Add an External Training feature in the SDC's Learning Management System (LMS).
FY 2016-17 County Incentives Program: Guidance for County Partners
The Department has released guidance for counties to successfully implement the FY 2016-17 County Incentives Program. See below for important program updates and links to available guidance. The guidance will also be available on the
- Training Incentive: All requests for pre-approval of county-developed trainings must be made through the Staff Development Center's Learning Management System (LMS), also known as CO.Learn.
- Training Incentive: All training hours must be recorded in the SDC's LMS for the training hours to count towards the Training Incentive.
- MEQIP Incentive: In addition to the timely submission of quarterly and annual reports, counties must report accurate authorization rates of 90% or above to be eligible to earn MEQIP Incentive funds.
- Collaboration Incentive: Community Centered Boards are now an eligible collaboration partner.
Click the links below to download guidance for the FY 2016-17 County Incentives Program:
FY 2016-17 County Incentives Program Guide
- an all-inclusive resource of frequently asked questions (FAQs), contract requirements, collaboration partners, examples of required forms, and guidance for backlog and timeliness. Includes all documents listed below.
FY 2016-17 Exemption Form for Unusual Circumstances
- utilize this template to request an exemption for the Timeliness and/or Backlog Incentives at the end of each reporting period.
Only required if the Department reported that the county did not meet the required benchmarks.
Training Hours Upload Spreadsheet
- utilize this spreadsheet to request upload of training hours into LMS based on training guidance in the FY 2016-17 County Incentives Program Guide.
Date of Death Report, Part 2 -
In the coming days, the Department will send an encrypted email with an updated list of cases that require action by each county. These cases require the same case action as the Date of Death Report, Part 1. Counties completed the first round of cases, which were due by July 15, 2016. The due date for the Date of Death Report, Part 2, is August 5, 2016.
Once all cases are completed in your county, please respond to the encrypted email to report that case action is complete. If you prefer to receive the list of cases via fax, please respond to the encrypted email with an appropriate fax number.
The County Relations team will reach out to counties that do not report back to the Department by the August 5, 2016 due date. If you have any questions, contact
1095B Exceptions Report
On August 1, the Department will be sending a report of cases, via encrypted email, that need to be worked because of errors that were identified when the Department transmitted the IRS Form 1095-B data to the IRS. Fields that may need to be corrected include Social Security Number, name, and address. The type of error will be indicated in the report. These cases must have the exceptions addressed no later than August 15, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact HCPFCountyRelations@state.co.us
House Bill 16-1277: County Dispute Resolution Conferences for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) Members - ACTION REQUIRED
On July 27, 2016, the Department released a Director's Letter that requests information regarding each county's Dispute Resolution Conference in response to House Bill 16.1277. Please respond to the Director's Letter no later than August 13, 2016. For more information or questions regarding HB 16-1277, please contact
, Eligibility Appeals Coordinator.
Click below to download the Director's Letter: