Reminder: It's never too early to begin planning for summer- Cuyahoga Campership Program
CCBDD’s Cuyahoga Campership Program assists individuals who do not have a Support Administrator* or who are not enrolled in the Family Supports Program** with the cost of attending a summer camp.
To access the Cuyahoga Campership Program:
- Select and register with any camp that meets your needs.
- Complete and submit the Cuyahoga Campership Program application prior to attending the camp. CCBDD will not fund any camp that has not had prior approval. The application is available HERE.
- CCBDD will review your application and will inform both you and the selected camp if your application was approved or denied.
- The maximum campership amount is up to $700 per individual for the camp season.
- Campership funds are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
* If you have a Support Administrator, please contact him/her to explore camp funding options.
** If you are enrolled in the Family Supports Program, please contact NEON at 1(800) 237-6828 to explore camp options.
Click on the image below to access the
2018 Summer and Beyond Directory.
This handy resource contains helpful information on day and residential camp programs, recreational and arts programs, therapeutic programs, and so much more.