Every year we work hard to make sure that our team is as efficient as possible with the money the Bike Rally raises, and this year we're changing a few things to stretch those funds even farther, and make sure we don't waste a dime.
As per usual, we're arranging accommodations for Crew and Riders in Montreal at Concordia's Grey Nun residence. Included in your registration is two nights for Crew, and one night for Riders, with the option to book a second night (at their own expense) if they wish.
In years past, we have had a high number of Participants who have booked a room, but didn't use it, and that's money that could be put towards Programs and Services for the critical supports that PWA offers to those living with HIV/AIDS. Thus the process has undergone some important changes so that it's as cost effective as possible, and better meets the ultimate goals of the Rally. Participants will now book their own room, pay for it, and will be reimbursed by Toronto People with AIDS Foundation. No reimbursement will be made for those that don't use their booking. Your refund for your used room will be mailed to you by August 30th, and here's how it will work.
In order to book on-line:
* Complete the dates and number of adults per room (rooms can only be booked one at a time so if two adults are travelling together but require two rooms then write 1 in the number of adults).
* Click "Do you have a Group Code?". Enter code (see below for details)
* Search availability.
* Choose room and proceed with booking. Repeat the process for each room.
Codes for you to use:
Everyone needs a credit card to book online. If this is an issue, please contact
at PWA. We're committed to working to keep this process accessible.
The reduced room rate is valid on all reservations made before May 31, 2017 $44 for a single and $64 for a double room (double bed). After this date if you wish to reserve a room at Grey Nuns the standard Daily Rate will be charged ($74 for a single and $114 for a double bed). Please remember you will only be reimbursed for the discounted rate.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy:
1. Rooms can be cancelled free of charge up until May 31, 2017.
2. Your credit card will be charged in full on 1 June and this is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
3. To claim your reimbursement from PWA you must check into your room and use it. If you don't use your room, you will not be issued a refund in the mail by August 30, 2017.
Thanks so much for helping us save money! Questions or concerns may be directed to