In conjunction with Festival of Lights on Friday, November 23rd 2012, there will be an artisan fair. The event will take place in City Park in the covered area so tents will not be necessary. We are renting 8 foot table spaces so please indicate the number of spaces you will require. Other events that will take place in City Park that day are a variety of live music performances and activities beginning at 10 am followed by the Festival of Lights from 4pm-7pm. The festival generally brings around 500 people and we will be advertising in Sierra Vista and other areas as well in hopes of increasing this number.
Instructions below are subject to minor changes - you will be notified prior to the event of any additional details.
The artisan fair will be open at 10am and will close at 7:00pm. Vendor spaces will be marked the day of the event prior to 8am Friday morning.
- Set up must be completed by 10 am Friday morning - you may arrive as early as 8:00 am. Vendors are asked to pull up to the City Park gate on Taylor to unload. Please unload quickly and then park your vehicle.
- Tear down will begin 7pm - no one is allowed to leave early as this disrupts other vendor's sales.
- Standard table spaces are available for $25 per approximately 8' x 8' spaces
- Vendors must provide their own tables and chairs.
- Some sort of battery powered lighting is recommended for the end of the day.
Thank you!!! Please submit your application as soon as possible. Spaces are limited!
Do NOT submit this page with your application. It is for your reference!
CONTACT: Kathy at Finders Keepers Antiques with any questions or requests for space (520)-432-2900 or email@example.com).
RAIN OR SHINE/NO REFUNDS APPLICATION for Festival of Lights Vendors
Business Name: _______________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________
Describe your art/craft and attach photo:
I would like ___ (quantity) table spaces at $25 each for a total of $______
(A table space is 8' wide)
I have enclosed my check or money order made out to
Please submit application and payment to:
PO Box 1195
Bisbee, AZ 85603
520-432-2900 / firstname.lastname@example.org