Video Game Design is a great approach to engaging students in a fun, creative way that also teaches the 21st Century Skills they need to be successful in today's workforce.
For that reason, we developed GAME:IT Junior,
a semester-long curriculum, complete with teachers guides, quizzes and worksheets, team projects, and step-by-step instructions, all used to teach students how to build video games.
GAME:IT Junior teaches:
- Technical skills related to game development, computer programming, graphic design, animation, and project management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Collaboration and teamwork
- How to use digital tools for research and learning
- A grade appropriate introduction to how engineering, laws of physics and mathematical concepts are to development video games
- How to expand on creativity and ideas
- What Post-secondary and career opportunities are available
GAME:IT Junior can be used as a stand-alone elective course, an after-school club, a community education course or summer learning program.
GAME:IT Junior is available for only $499/School with Unlimited Seats!
Register for a FREE Webinar to learn more!