Cookie Program Preparation
It's time to start counting down the days until the 2014 Girl Scout Cookie Sale begins! Troop Leaders; please check that all participating members of your troop are registered with accurate information. The simplest way for you to check your troop roster is to log into your eBiz account. Follow these simple steps.
2. Log in with your username and password. (If you have not yet created a username and password, choose ACTIVATE your account to get started).
3. Once you are logged in successfully, the upper right hand corner will display your name.
4. Click on Troop Management (accessible only to the 01/Troop Leader). If you are a troop leader for more than one Troop, ensure you are working in the correct Troop by using the My Troops drop down to the right of the page.
5. View your troop members, and use the edit button to update information about troop members.
6. You can also do any of the following in Troop Management: email parents, print rosters, update girls and parents' contact information, update troop meeting information, and print current year membership cards for girl and adult members.