Rahma Community Services is seeking Volunteers who can independently work, follow directions and complete the work. Some of the work will require volunteers to be creative and identify solutions.
Below are the programs and help needed...
Success @ School - we need a Program Coordinator to oversee the program, work with Rahma Chair and group of volunteers. Under this program we need 4 additional volunteer to oversee the below task.
1) Registering tutors and students - need help with easy tool to help registering
2) Scheduling - easy tool to create schedule that have a tendency to change
3) Training tutors
4) Setting expectations with both tutors and students
5) on-going monitoring (Adult volunteers and schedule)
6) Lunch coordinator - Providing Lunch to kids who come from SS to tutoring program
Serving Outside our Community - we need volunteers to help with the below programs:
* Volunteer to serve - Volunteer who can go to outside non-profit/Church and help with serving clients. At present IHN Butler Family Promise is looking for volunteer
* Drives - manage various drives that include recruiting and managing volunteers in collecting, sorting and distributing needed items.
Domestic Violence - We need volunteer to work with DV victims in talking/vesting to them and providing comfort. TRAINING will be provided by YWCA
New families to Cincinnati - Being a mentor to the new families who are coming to Cincinnati. Training will be provided.
Minimum expectation with the volunteers is be creative, have problem solving approach, team work and communications.
If interested - Please email email@example.com or call 513-443-5122