We have an immediate need for the following Volunteers:
Desk Worker for the 2nd Sunday of each month (Please contact us if you would like to help work the desk regardless of the days you are available. We need more help!)
Referees for our SCTP Youth State Skeet and Sporting Clays Championships.
- We need 6-8 referees for skeet on Saturday, June 24th. (8:30 - 5pm)
- We need 15 referees for Sporting Clays Sunday, June 25th (8:30 - Noon)
- You do not need to be certified. Knowledge of the rules is adequate.
- The more referees we have the more we can switch them out and provide a break.
- Lunch will be provided.
Please see our President's request below regarding volunteering at the club.....
To our members,
All of our members know, or should know, Kosko does not employ any staff. Every task associated with operating the club and maintaining the grounds is completed by a small, but dedicated group of volunteers. Examples of the work work that needs to be done includes:
- Serving as desk workers
- Mowing the grass
- Filling all the machines with targets
- Building whatever is needed (including new roads and the picnic shelter)
- Maintaining equipment and making any repairs
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Serving on committees such as Sporting Clays, Skeet, Trap and 5-Stand
- Maintaining our social media tools such as the Website, Facebook, Twitter and Newsletter
- Assisting with Corporate Outings
- Running registered shoots
- Planting Trees
- Proving help on Club Cleanup Day
- Assisting with special events like the St. Jude's Shoot or Quack Friday
All of this is done so our club can continue to provide shooters with a top notch, high quality place to enjoy Clay Target shooting in the discipline of their choice. If Kosko is to continue to provide a premier and diverse shoting venue, we must have increased involvement in the form of more volunteers. Without additional volunteers willing to step in and provide much needed help, our club will suffer and growth will be impossible. Without your help, we will certainly see a decline in the quality and variety of shooting opportunities.
So, if you enjoy shooting at your club, and want it to thrive and provide the same recreation you currently enjoy for future generations, you need to volunteer SOON!
Please contact any board member with your offers of time. We can be reached via email at email@example.com. You can also sign up at the club, talk to any Board Member or message us on our Facebook page. We need your help to keep this club viable and moving forward.