Information to know:
Block 4 - Description of Relevant Business Activity
The primary purpose for JCP certification is for U.S. or Canadian defen
se contractors to gain access to DOD unclassified export controlled technical data for use on DOD contract bids. In Block 4 you must provide a concise and detailed description of the business activity for the company listed
in Block 2a. This will assist the Canadian or U.S. Government agency controlling the data in determining whether the DOD unclassified export controlled technical data you might request is relevant to your stated business activity.
See Numbers 1 through 4 below for instructions and examples.
1. Describe WHAT
product(s) or service(s) your company manufactures, sells or provides. It could be relevant to multiple product lines but specific to applications or technologies.
- We design and construct high-pressure, high volume hydraulic pumps to military engineered specifications for use in connection with aircraft control surfaces.
- Our company is developing a communications planning tool with interfaces to radio devices, using simulation and training software, and integrating with military command and control systems.
- We provide engineering services to a manufacturer of military vehicle suspension systems and related components.
- Our company is a commercial and industrial painting and sandblasting entity that provides offsite sandblasting and coating services for structural components.
you require certification. If applicable, provide references to existing contracts for on-going work with the U.S or Canadian Government
- We currently have contracts with DLA which require an active JCP Certification to continue production.
- Our company has been invited by (name of DOD component/installation/Program) to brief, demonstrate and evaluate our latest soldier system prototype equipment.
- We need to obtain specific technical manuals and drawings for high-pressure air flasks used on USN support ships.
- We are interested in bidding a project at Naval Base Bangor.
3. State HOW you intend to utilize DOD unclassified controlled technical data.
- Export controlled technical data packages will be used to prepare a bid submission for the "MRAP Fighting Vehicle."
- As a sub-contractor to (Name of prime contractor) we need to see the specifications in order to bid, and we will not share export controlled technical data with non-JCP certified defense contractors.
- We require export controlled technical data to perform research and design in order to design a new prototype for the "Advanced Fighting Vehicle."
- We require access to export controlled technical data packages and photos for solicitation #
to prepare our bid.
4. If available, provide the name, office and contact information of the person requiring this certification.
- Contracting Officer, Jane Doe, DLA, phone, email.
- Acme Aviation, the prime contractor, Mr./Ms. John/Jane Doe, phone, email.
- The DOD agency or office requiring the certification.
If they are denied access for this reason, they can resubmit as follows: (Corrected forms do not have to be mailed in).
When ready, you should EMAIL A NEW, CORRECTED DD 2345, WITH AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE and the CURRENT DATE
, to JCP-ADMIN@DLA.MIL.
Still having problems? We are here to help!