Groups of 6 or More $60.00 ea (Must Use Mail In Registration for Each in Group)
Luncheon Deli Buffet $15.00 MENU
After October 1, 2017
Groups of 6 or More $65.00 ea
Luncheon Deli Buffet $15.00 - Closes October 20th
Online and Mail-in Registration Opens June 1, 2017
Contact Info: Joan Aarts,
email@example.com or call 360-448-7310
*Seating is limited this year.
Groups of 6 or more must use the mail in registration for each attendee and mail in one envelope to Joan Aarts, 561 Burnaby Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501. Make Check payable to WSFCCA.
Conference Schedule - November 4, 2017
Registration - 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Welcome and Introductions - 8:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Keynote with Miriam Dressler - 8:15 AM - 9:15 AM
Staying Sane In This Super Busy Job! Happy Teachers/Providers Equals Happy Children.
Core: Professional Development & Leadership (1.00)
Break - 9:15 AM - 9:30 AM
Session 1 with Daniel Hodgins - 9:30 AM - 11:30
Children Who Take You To The End of Your Rope
Core: Child Growth & Development (1.00)
Curriculum & Learning Environments (1.00)
Lunch, Networking & Vendor Shopping - 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM
Luncheon Buffet @ $15.00 additional when you register
or you are welcome to pack your own lunch
Session 2 with Daniel Hodgins - 12:45 PM - 2:15 PM
Supporting the Active Child
Core: Curriculum & Learning Environments (1.50)
Break - 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Session 3 with Daniel Hodgins - 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Who's In Control Here? Power Struggles and Young Children
Core: Interactions (1.50)
- Deli Buffet Luncheon catered by Double Tree Suites $15.00. Menu Seating will be available in the ballroom or atrium.
- Pack your own lunch and dine in the hotel atrium.
- Dine at the many area restaurants located within minutes of the hotel.
Vendors will Be Onsite Throughout The Day. Visit our
for a list of vendors. This list will be continually updated.
Crystal Monaghan, LMP, LLC, will be onsite during registration, breaks and lunch for complimentary chair massages.
- Three $100.00 vendor shopping sprees. Shop at the conference.
- $100.00 Amazon Gift Card
- Everyone will receive a ticket to enter a drawing to win a FREE entrance into our October 20, 2018 Early Learning Conference featuring TeacherTom Hobson!