As we near the end of 2017, there are some people that I'd like to wholeheartedly thank for friendship, employment, and partnership this past year -
Mary Kaye Bredeson,
and the team at the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing. Thank you for trusting me for almost 10 years to be the "voice" of the COE, and to manage your marketing and communications. I value all of you!
for being my graphic design support since 2011. You have stuck by my side, and I appreciate your beautiful work, and commitment.
, and the board for the Spokane Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. We put on some great programs this year, and I greatly value all of the board members and their commitment. Lori I very much appreciate you leadership and friendship.
and the crew at the Liberty Lake Toastmasters, #399. We have a mighty group of people committed to public speaking and leadership. I enjoy every meeting, and our time together each week.
Curt Stockwell and Andy Dentone
at Well Dressed Walrus, I appreciate our business partnerships, and I look forward to more partnering in 2018.
and the crew at Liberty Lake Municipal Library for being so supportive of our Toastmasters group, and my classes. City of Liberty Lake for putting our Toastmasters announcement on the big board.
at the Liberty Lake Portal building for always being a good-hearted person who cares about his tenants, and community.
and the Spokane Valley Chamber for doing a great job connecting people in the community, always with a smile and grace.
and WorkStory for making some fantastic business-related videos for me this year so that I could explain to people the depth of the craft of PR.
for keeping an eye on my books and keeping track of the expenses. It is great to have a bookkeeper that is so genuine and is a true friend and partner who looks out for me.
at Spokane Public Library, your market research support has been invaluable!
Dr. Kim White
and Intelligent Balance Spinal Care for being willing to try new things.
and the crew at Spokane Talks Online, you are all doing a great job and it's a wonderful service for the community.
- Ted Schmidt at Action Coach
- Seattle's Finest
- My husband Rob, and extended family; friends the Cook's, Amoroso's and Leland's
- Renee Best at O'Doherty's in the Valley for trusting me with a new marketing concept for your business
- Arthur and Kimberly at ITEX, Prime Trade NW
- All of the people who trusted me to interview them this year, and tell their stories in published articles
- Constant Contact, Eric Houston, and all of the people who attended my Constant Contact classes this year, I appreciate your support as I worked hard to learn how to teach classes, and you showed up!
If I have forgotten anyone, it wasn't intentional, and I appreciate my relationships with all of you!