For nearly 20 years, The Housing Partnership, Inc.(formerly Lemay Housing Partnership) has provided services that support our mission to create healthy living environments and financially stable households. 2017 has been a positive and productive year with successes in the community that include:
- Assisting more than 12 homeowners with needed home repairs helping them to remain in their homes for as long as possible
- Coordinating 5 separate volunteer events with more than 90 volunteers to help homeowners with yard clean-ups and small repairs resulting in more than 380 hours of volunteer service to the community
- Completion of new curbs and sidewalks on Linn Avenue
- Demolition of 4 buildings to make way for future development projects
- The rehabilitation of 1 home and beginning construction on two new homes that will be completed in 2018.
- Assisting nearly 30 first-time home buyers with education, counseling and down payment assistance
Our goal is to help individuals and families to utilize our services to achieve their goals.
Hear from one of the homeowners who participated in our Homebuyer Services Program.
"I was so impressed with what The Housing Partnership offered, I learned so much. They advised me on how the home process works and what to expect after I owned my home. My new home means so much to me... because we all have the American dream of owning your own home"