Join Engineers in Action for the annual 36-hour #CleanWaterFast, benefiting families in rural South America. The #CleanWaterFast is a fundraising challenge where fasters (that's you!) pledge to consume
only water for 36 hours, and ask their friends and family to support their efforts by donating to their personal #CleanWaterFast webpage, provided by EIA.
Show your support for those who often face similar adversity in their everyday lives and grow your appreciation for a precious resource we often take for granted: water.
Sign up today for the #CleanWaterFast!
- 36 hours of fasting in unison with EIA staff and supporters
- Ask friends and family to support your challenge with a donation to your personal page provided by EIA
- Rally peers to fast and fundraise along with you for the Group Challenge (youth groups, school orgs, coworkers, etc.)
- Raise funds to be split 50/50 toward future travel with EIA as part of the Partner Challenge
- Set up your personal page and start fundraising now
Participation is easy! Get started now by setting up your own online donation page, then ask your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you using the handy resources we've provided with your personal page and at