1. How often should these folder parts be lubricated?
a. Jaw Cylinder Bearings
b. Main Drive Shaft Bearings
c. Drive Clutch
d. Idler Pulley Bearings
2. How high should the pins protrude above the cutting rubber?
3. How often should you check the condition of the pins?
4. What maintenance procedure requires an open-end wrench and a 6" machinist's scale?
5. Where might you need a timing tool?
6. What is the projected average life of a cutting rubber?
7. How often should you wash web guide rollers?
8. How frequently should you clean you ink fountains?
9. How often should you coat plate cylinder surfaces with a light film of oil?
10. How do you access dampener fountains for cleaning?
11. How often should you clean the screen filter in your water circulation system?
12. What is the most reliable method of checking roller settings?
13. To adjust a form roller, would you turn the nut in or out to decrease the stripe?
14. True or false: Pan rollers can be individually silenced.
15. True or false: Blankets can be air dried after using blanket solution to clean them.
16. True or false: Stored belts can be folded tightly and secured with a zip tie to keep compact until ready for use.
How do you think you did? Find the answers by clicking here. (No log-in necessary)