|Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager has many logs to sift through (both server and client) in the quest for information to manage systems better. Many administrators find the use of logs to be tedious and secondary in importance to other management data. Don't be overwhelmed by the sheer number of logs and the amount of log data with System Center Configuration Manager. Attend this free webcast hosted by EminentWare and presented by Microsoft MVP and SCCM Professional, Matthew Hudson, to discover "hidden treasures" in System Center Configuration Manager log files.
**Can't make this date or time? Register anyway and we'll automatically send you a link to view the archived event.**
In this free educational webcast, we'll cover these System Center Log File topics:
- Where the System Center Configuration Manager logs are located
- Which logs are the most important on both the server and the client
- What key information is contained in the log files and how to find it
- Sample scenarios of which log data to use and when
Also see how EminentWare extends System Center Configuration Manager (5 minute demo):
- Deploy & manage 3rd party updates with SCCM, no SCUP required.
- Receive ready-to-deploy patches/catalogs for common 3rd party applications from Adobe, Mozilla, Apple & others
- Use EminentWare PackageBoot(TM) to deploy complicated updates (such as Oracle Java) using advanced before-and-after deployment scenarios
- Find and fix client health issues faster with enhanced collection views and easy to access "one click" actions
- Repair WMI and Windows Update Agents enterprise-wide from a central point of control
- Perform immediate scans and updates -- no remote desktop required
Try EminentWare now>