|(please disregard if you have already registered for this event)|
Join us for this complimentary Webinar!
When: June 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 am Pacific/1:00 pm Eastern
To Register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/647555674
Why should you attend?
Join ICF and AssurX on June 12, 2012 (10:00 am Pacfic/1:00 pm Eastern) to discuss the merits of outsourced compliance management and to view a demo the AssurX One™ software system, used by numerous utilities throughout North America.
Not all companies have the internal resources to effectively manage NERC compliance, and many have assigned these responsibilities to already heavily burdened employees.
NERC requirements continue to evolve and upcoming changes to BES definition and newly approved CIPv4 bright line criteria may impact your compliance responsibilities.
In response to client demand, AssurX and ICF International have developed a strategic partnership to jointly offer an affordable and effective outsourced compliance management solution.
Part I: Outsourcing Your Compliance Management
- Helping you determine and communicate impact of approved changes to Standards
- Managing regulatory compliance and best practices
- Ongoing NERC reliability compliance assessments
- Monitoring standards under development
- Self-certification management
- Annual NERC awareness training
- Annual management presentation
- Maintaining ICP documentation
- All of these services can be provided for about half the total cost of a full time compliance employee
Part II: Using The AssurXOne System to Manage NERC Compliance
- An affordable, comprehensive solution for meeting all reliability compliance needs
- Hosted (OnDemand) at a highly secure data center (SAS 70, Type II Certified)
- Seamless automatic regulatory updates
- Document management
- Audit management
- PRC-005 module for required maintenance testing
- Built-in metrics and dashboards
- Corrective and preventive action management
- NERC Find, Fix, Track process management
- Task scheduling, issue escalation, automatic email notification
- No hardware/software to Install, no IT support required
Registration is limited, so please sign up today:
If you are unable to attend, but would like to learn more about the ICF/AssurXOne solution, call us today at 408-778-1376, ext. 705.